1

Create a PRO Account and become a professional capper

2

Take part in tournaments and earn your capper rating

3

Get interest from potential buyers and sell them your picks

Prediction for match Empoli FC - US Città di Palermo

Saturday 19 March, 2016

SportPicks presents its prediction for match between Empoli FC - US Città di Palermo, which will take place on 19 March, 2016 as part of tournament Serie A 2015/2016, Round 30.

The probability that Empoli FC will score at least one goal is 100%.The probability that US Città di Palermo will score at least one goal is 61.54%.The chances of victory by Empoli FC is 84.62%.The probability that the match will end in a draw is 15.38%.The chances that the US Città di Palermo would go home with 3 points is 0%.The most likely outcome of the match is a victory of Empoli FC.

Empoli FC
0 goal0%
1 goal46.15%
2 goals46.15%
3 goals and more7.69%
US Città di Palermo
0 goal38.46%
1 goal61.54%
2 goals0%
3 goals and more0%
Empoli FC x US Città di Palermo
84.62% 15.38% 0%

Please note that the prediction for match between Empoli FC - US Città di Palermo is not final and can be changed anytime before the match between Empoli FC - US Città di Palermo actually starts as additional information becomes available. This prediction is absolutely free and based solely on the analysis of information received from users of SportPicks.GURU website.