1

Create a PRO Account and become a professional capper

2

Take part in tournaments and earn your capper rating

3

Get interest from potential buyers and sell them your picks

Prediction for match Real Sociedad de Fútbol - Las Palmas

Saturday 19 March, 2016

SportPicks presents its prediction for match between Real Sociedad de Fútbol - Las Palmas, which will take place on 19 March, 2016 as part of tournament Primera Division 2015/2016, Round 30.

The probability that Real Sociedad de Fútbol will score at least one goal is 94.12%.The probability that Las Palmas will score at least one goal is 64.71%.The chances of victory by Real Sociedad de Fútbol is 64.71%.The probability that the match will end in a draw is 29.41%.The chances that the Las Palmas would go home with 3 points is 5.88%.The most likely outcome of the match is a victory of Real Sociedad de Fútbol.

Real Sociedad de Fútbol
0 goal5.88%
1 goal47.06%
2 goals41.18%
3 goals and more5.88%
Las Palmas
0 goal35.29%
1 goal64.71%
2 goals0%
3 goals and more0%
Real Sociedad de Fútbol x Las Palmas
64.71% 29.41% 5.88%

Please note that the prediction for match between Real Sociedad de Fútbol - Las Palmas is not final and can be changed anytime before the match between Real Sociedad de Fútbol - Las Palmas actually starts as additional information becomes available. This prediction is absolutely free and based solely on the analysis of information received from users of SportPicks.GURU website.