2Take part in tournaments and earn your capper rating
3Get interest from potential buyers and sell them your picks
In regular and private tournaments we use an identical procedure for calculating points:
- For correctly-predicted the number of goals scored by one of the playing teams, tournament participant receives 1 point
- For correctly-predicted the difference of goals scored in the match, tournament participant receives 1 point
- For accurately-predicted the outcome of the match, tournament participant gets 3 points
The prize fund
The prize fund in regular tournaments depends on the number of participants (NP), the cost of participation (CP), the initial prize fund (c) and is calculated by the following formula:
Total Prize Fund = IPF + (NP * CP)
- In the case of free participation in the regular tournament the cost of each participation is assumed to be 1 point, up to maximum of 200 points
- The prize fund of private tournaments depends on the number of participants (NP), the cost of participation (CP), the initial prize fund (IPF), the tournament creator's commission percentage (CCP) and is calculated by the following formula:
Total Prize Fund = IPF + (NP * CP) - CCP
The distribution of the prize fund
The distribution of the prize fund in regular tournaments set to 50%. Meaning that a player who has won first place gets 50% of the total prize fund. The next runner-up receives 50% of the remaining prize fund and so on, until the balance of the prize fund reaches 1 point.
The distribution of the prize fund tournaments in private tournaments is similar to the regular ones, but with the difference that the percentage distribution is set by the private tournament's creator, rather than always to be 50%.
Ranking of players
The ranking of players in regular and private tournaments is defined by number of points. A higher place in the leaderboard takes the player with the most points. In case of equal number of points among several players, the winner is determined by the following criteria:
- Player with the highest number of correctly-predicted outcomes
- Player with the highest number accurately-predicted scores
- Player with with the earlier date of prediction submission in the tournament
In case of a match cancellation due to weather conditions, rescheduling, as well as in any other conflict situation, the administration of the site has the right to cancel the match in the tournament. In case of cancellation of the match, all the predictions submitted for this match will not be used in point calculation. To be fair, predictions submitted for canceled matches will not be included in the ranking of a player and players' overall ratings.
The deadline for submitting match prediction
The deadline for match prediction submissions is the date and time of the match indicated in its details. Usually, it coincides with the actual date and start time of the match. If the date and time of the match were listed incorrectly and players have submitted predictions for a match that has already started, then such prediction is eliminated from the tournament points calculation.
Player Overall Ratings
Player Personal Ratings is determined solely by predicting events in regular tournaments only. Points earned in private tournaments are not taken into account while calculating the overall rating of player.
Participation in tournaments
Only registered users can participate in regular and private tournaments. The cost of participation in the tournament indicated in points (pt). If the tournament participation costs points (pt), then the user in order to join the tournament, must have on their balance sheets the required number of points (pt).